Incorporating vacuum-assist when first quoting a part can help to maximize job profitability and minimize potential loss by ensuring proper air and gas evacuation from the start.
- Higher casting yields
- Faster job completion with less press time
- More efficiency in casting process
- High fallout rates due to porosity or poor fill
- Downtime while troubleshooting
- Resources spent troubleshooting
The first step is to fill out our Block Sizing Form so that we can provide you with the required area to correctly evacuate air and gas from your die cavity within your shot time.
After you issue a purchase order for Midland Valve-Less Vacuum or Ultimate Vent Blocks we will review your die layout and supply a recommended exit runner layout to optimize air evacuation.