High Pressure Jet Coolers from Midland Technologies are durable, high-quality, domestically manufactured cascades for use with High Velocity Jet Cooling Units. High Pressure Jet Coolers consist of a rotating or stationary brass head which houses the ports for the water/air supply lines. Stainless steel tubing is used for both the outer and inner tubes at various sizes for your application. Connection to the core pin with the outer tube can be made with threads, o-rings, or a grommet. All major sub-components of the Jet Coolers have been designed in-house to support long-life and easy installation.
The inner tube of the Jet Cooler is inserted into a cooling channel within the core pin to within 10 – 15 mm of the core pin tip. Jet Coolers insert and seal with core pins via a threaded, o-ring, or grommet connection. The brass head of the Jet Cooler can be fitted with two push-lock fittings for either 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, or 5/32” OD tubing that provide the inlet and outlet water/air supply lines to the cascade tube. As necessary, inner tubes can be removed from the Jet Cooler and replaced through the bottom of the head.
- Domestically designed and produced
- Rotating or stationary heads
- Threaded, o-ring, or grommet connections
- Two-week turnaround on most orders
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm or 5/32” push-lock for inlet and outlet tubing
- Quick access port for removal and replacement of inner tube
- Inner & Outer tubes manufactured to your custom lengths
QUICK SHIP PRODUCT
This product is available to ship in as little as 2 weeks.